Renova Wind Energy is an Italian company specialized in used wind turbines and Wind mills projects. Our services include repowering, engineering and installation of USED WIND turbines.
Repowering, or the replacement of first-generation wind turbines with modern multi-megawatt wind turbines, has only played a secondary role in the European wind energy market. Yet many factors speak in favor of a comprehensive repowering program:
- More wind power from the same area: Wind power generation is multiplied without the need for additional land.
- Fewer wind turbines: The number of turbines is greatly reduced while the natural landscape is enhanced. Higher efficiency, lower costs: Modern turbines make better use of available wind energy. The cost of production is significantly lowered.
- Better design: Modern turbines rotate at a much lower speed and are thus more visually pleasing than older, faster-rotating turbines.
- Better power grid integration: Modern turbines offer much better grid integration since they use a connection method similar to conventional power plants and also achieve a higher utilization degree.
- Greater nature conservation: Isolated management errors from the past can be remedied.
- Stable domestic market: A sufficiently large and stable domestic market, which also serves as an international showcase for the European wind industry, can be secured despite the ever decreasing amount of land suitable for new wind turbine installation.
Wind energy engineering is the process of designing wind farms. It refers to all aspects of the design process, including developing site specifications. It also involves planning, manufacturing and testing all electrical components. Building roads and transporting components to installation sites also falls under the same process. A wind energy engineer is a scientist who designs wind farms or their components. Alternatively, he may supervise the manufacture of rotor blades or other components. Many different types of engineers play an active role in wind energy projects.
We have the largest and oldest experience in maintenance and refurbishment of WInd Turbine, the market offers a big variety of good quality used wind tutbines, that have been working for a small period maximum 12 years, we select these machine in order to refurbish it and guarantee a long life to these machines, We maninly work on Vestas V80 2 MW machine, the best in it’s class.
Our team has already big experiences in dismantling wind turbines of all size and can offer you a complete service. Due to our customers network worldwide we offer good possibilities to sell or reuse old wind turbines. Therefore, we can offer our clients who wish to repower their wind farms with a customers-friendly cost. Wind turbines which we cannot sell we are going to reuse as spare part and stored in our storehouses. New technologies also allow to recycle nearly all parts of old wind turbines cooperating also with different partners. We have a specialized team in the dismantling of wind farms, replacement of vegetation in the wind farm.